Thursday, February 14, 2013

Frank

Good news!!! Frank found a forever home!!!

Thankfully he was only at Rocket Dog for a few days before a woman fostered him and decided to keep him.

I am extremely please with the family that has adopted Frank. They have a fenced in yard, a 5 year old Frank absolutely adores and a submissive dog that's bigger than Frank! Ha! I spoke with his new mom on the phone for like a hour last week. Then we exchanged pictures and funny videos of him when he was with me and him when he's with her and her family.

Last Sunday Diamond and I met them at the farmers market and we got to see him again and meet her in person. Seriously a great match. Susan would be happy. It was funny/odd meeting at the farmers market because that's where Susan and I used to meet before walking the dogs.

Bittersweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment