Tuesday, March 5, 2013

as luck would have it...



I started a new job this week and wouldn’t you know it I have two second interviews at other companies!

I am so excited for the possibilities :o)

One is at a law firm and one is in house at a pharma co.   

The pharma is corporate and securities for an up and coming company.  It’s been around for quite a while but last year was a banner year for them where they were awarded two FDA approvals for their cancer drugs.  Apparently that’s huge in that world and it has been experiencing extreme growth. 

The law firm job is with a prominent firm and is in healthcare M&A.  This role encompasses many of my skills although I have never used them all together in this way.  The firm is well respected and there are no billable hours, which is unheard of for a firm.  I am interested in both so we will see…stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment