Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bachelorette

This weekend I'm having a small bachelorette for a friend, its basically a girls night at my house. It's just 3 of us me, friend1(bride) and friend2. I don't think F1 has any friends but us so...

F2and I are more excited than F1 is. I'm thinking it may be a little lame because F2 and i can drink basically drink-for-drink and can eat. F1 doesn't really drink or ever get drunk and eats only until she's full. That auta b good :|

I'm sure it will be fun and relaxing but just wish F1 was more excited.

Update: lame. F1 has one glass of wine and ate some hummus. That's it. She stayed for a few hours but left by midnight.

F2 and I made queso, artichoke dip, Brie and crackers, pâté, stuffed mushrooms and drank 3 bottles of wine. That's how girls night is done!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment