Wednesday, October 3, 2012

life

I had a phone iview today. I really want this job. The role is very diverse and I love that; The company is currently private but may go public eventually, like most do.; I am truly just sick and tired of my current role and the management I have to work with; It is exhausting trying to read between the lines of what they say while covering your ass all the time.

My manager claims he's "my friend" :o|; I don't consider him my friend, never have; The fact that we get along reasonably well means nothing; I would be horrified if I saw him in the street say at a festival or something; Don't get me wrong, I can identify my friends pretty easily; I am friends with former managers--actual friends; We see each other socially, mostly one-on-one for dinner or drinks...have even gone away together; Those are friends, not someone I would cringe and avoid if I saw them outside of the walls of where I work; Anyways, one of my colleagues (and friends) stupidly expressed interest in another field and now I am tasked with posting her job unbeknownst to her; It is so ... just ... disgusting feeling I can't stand it; I feel dirty just knowing that I have to do this.

I am praying to God that I have not gotten the other jobs I have applied for because I was meant for this job; I have been secretly looking for 2 1/2 years...2 1/2 years!!!!; This position is very diverse in the responsibilities of it, the department is pretty small compared to where I currently am and I would work pretty independently, which I rather enjoy and am used to.

So here it is Universe (God) Please, please bless me with a new job doing what I love to do closer to home so I don't have to drive so far..

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment