Monday, October 8, 2012

Discourse at work.

Not feeling it. Discourse at work.

a few weeks back my mgr tells me that financially there's no where for me to go in my current position. the person whose 15 years more junior than me could make more money here because there's room for growth for her so basically I should look for another job. He says this "as my FRIEND". We are not friends, he is my mgr that's all.

Then he finds out from the stupid jr girl that she has no interest in doing this type if work. (Uhhh okkkk... Why would you tell your mgr that???) So now he calls me into his office and tells me to post her job because shes going to leave the company. He said she didn't get the raise she wanted and could make more money someplace else. No shit Sherlock??? He also reiterated that he has 'pull' in other depts. so I should consider looking. What the fuck?!?

I have been looking for a new job for YEARS! Seriously. Why can't I seem to get out if here? U fucking hate going in there and pretending to care when THAT is the type if person I have to deal with.

Deceitful. Sneaky. A liar. Worthless.

On this day monday, October 8, 2012, I have decided that I WILL get a new job. I better job. A better paying job. A job closer to home. Done!



No comments:

Post a Comment