Thursday, November 1, 2012

Iview

Another one bites the dust! Well, not just one...I had two phone iviews this week. The first was for a hospital. Um, no. Can't stand structure or sickness. I don't know anything about the industry, nor do I wish to learn about it.
The HR woman who I spoke with asked me questions about contracts. I negotiate contracts now but her questions were strange in that she wanted technical info and she was a recruiter for a hospital, how would she know if I'm telling the truth?

Regardless, the being there from 8-5 was a deal breaker for me. I'm fluid, I like flexibility.

The second was for a company that does pricing. I think that means that it will evaluate your business or product and value it competitively to ensure the company makes money. Anyway, I spoke w the guy who the position reports to and HELL NO. He came across as majorly unhappy and overworked and inflexible and mean. I am so thankful he did so I can write him off.

On the upside shortly before my second bad iview this week Facebook called to set up an iview next week!!! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment